This is for one new open-box GE Healthcare GOC PDU Assembly – RoHS 5447829 – 5262750. For use with Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) devices.
- Includes one GE Healthcare GOC PDU Assembly – RoHS 5447829 – 5262750 as pictured above. No other parts or accessories are included.
- This item is in good working and in good cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks. Please see photos as this is the actual unit that you will receive.
The GOC (Global Operators Console) PDU (Power Distribution Unit) Assembly supplies low voltage electric power to a system. It gives 3 outputs of different low voltages when the unit is adjusted according to specific needs. The unit complies with the standards of the International Electro Technical Commission (IEC). It provides safe and efficient power without power loss or leakages during surges or fluctuations. The assembly is comprised of an AC to DC power supply MEP mounted on a mechanical chassis, circuit breaker, internal connectors, wires. High quality materials offer reliable operation, efficient operation and longer life span.
This unit is compatible with:
- Discovery 750w GEM 3.0T,
- Discovery 750 3.0T,
- Signa HDx 1.5T,
- Signa HDx 3.0T,
- Signa HDxt 1.5T and
- Signa HDxt 3.0T.
- Overload protection on all outputs
- Short circuit protected
- Medical and commercial approvals
- Overvoltage Protection
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare
Shipping Weight: 14 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 34 x 11 x 5 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California will be charged sales tax. Remote sales tax is also applicable if required by your state. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- We provide free return shipping.
- No restocking fees.
- Packaging materials must be kept in the event an insurance claim is required.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable based upon buyer’s remorse or compatibility issues.