- Includes two (2) new open-box Server Tech PDUSs: one master STV-UB4001K Switched PDU 230V 48xC13-Oulets Dual IEC309 2P+G and one link SEV-UB4001K Switched PDU 230V 48xC13-Oulets Dual IEC309 2P+G as pictured above. Also includes button mounting hardware and a link cable. No other parts or accessories are included.
- These items are in new open-box condition. Please see photos as these are the actual units that you will receive.
- Input Voltage (V): 230
- Input Plugs: Dual IEC309 2P+G
- Input Current (A): 32
- Output Connectors: (48) x IEC 60320/C13
- Network Monitoring: Gain access to valuable data through connections including HTTP(S), SSH, Telnet, SNMP, (S)FTP, SMTP, Syslog, LDAP(S), RS-232 serial, and more.
- Outlet Control: Individual outlet remote on/off switching. Cycle power to individual outlets or groups of outlets to reboot servers. Or, power off unused receptacles.
- PIPS (Per Input Power Sensing): Accurately measures Active Power, Apparent Power, Energy k-Wh, Power Capacity, and Power Capacity Used using the network interface. See the aggregate current draw, in Amps, locally using the onboard LED.
- Branch Circuit Protection: This PDU meets the UL and IEC 60950-1 requirement for branch circuit protection through use of UL248 fuses.
Manufacturer: Server Technology
Shipping Weight: 55 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 87x 12 x 6 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California will be charged sales tax. Remote sales tax is also applicable if required by your state. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- We provide free return shipping.
- No restocking fees.
- Packaging materials must be kept in the event an insurance claim is required.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable based upon buyer’s remorse or compatibility issues.