This is for one used Server Technology CX-24V2C311A1 Link PDU 240V (18)C13 (6)C19 L6-30P. This is a Server Tech Link PDU and therefore requires a Master PDU (not included) to enable remote monitoring and outlet switching capabilities. It does have three (3) local power meter displays. Without the Master PDU, this will work as a basic rack PDU.
- Includes one Server Technology CX-24V2C311A1 Link PDU 240V (18)C13 (6)C19 L6-30P as pictured above. Also includes button mount hardware. No other parts or accessories are included.
- This item is in good working and in good cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks. Please see photos as this is the actual unit that you will receive.
- Input Voltage: 208 – 240 V
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Input Plug: NEMA L6-30P
- Input Current: 30A (Derated to 24)
- Input Power Capacity: 5 kW
- Output Connectors:
- (18) IEC 60320 C13, North American Rating: ≤ 12A @208V L-L (15A Peak)
- (6) IEC 60320 C19, North American Rating: ≤ 16A @208V L-L (20A Peak)
Manufacturer: Server Technology
Shipping Weight: 18 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 72 x 6 x 6 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California will be charged sales tax. Remote sales tax is also applicable if required by your state. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- We provide free return shipping.
- No restocking fees.
- Packaging materials must be kept in the event an insurance claim is required.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable based upon buyer’s remorse or compatibility issues.