This is for one used Dell Precision WorkStation T7500 Intel Xeon E5620 @ 2.4GHz 48GB RAM No HDD Y950R. Please note there are no hard drives and no OS. Both are required for normal operations.
- Includes one Dell Precision WorkStation T7500 Intel Xeon E5620 @ 2.4GHz 48GB RAM No HDD Y950R as pictured above. Also includes an AC power cord and a display port to DVI adapter. No other parts or accessories are included.
- This item is in good working and in above-average cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks. Please see photos as this is the actual unit that you will receive.
- CPU: Intel Xeon E5620 @ 2.40GHz
- Socket B1 (LGA1366 FC-LGA6)
- Chassis: Precision WorkStation T7500
- MB: DELL 06FW8P
- Chipset: Intel 5520 (Tylersburg 36D) + ICH10R
- PCI: 1xPCI, 1xPCI-X, 3xPCI Express x4, 2xPCI Express x8, 2xPCI Express x16
- Memory: 48GB (3 x 16GB) DDR3
- HDD: No Hard Drives
- Optical Drive: HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GH70N
- Video: NVIDIA Quadro NVS 295
- Audio: Intel(R) High Definition Audio Controller
- Monitor: No Monitor
- Network: Broadcom BCM5761 NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- Raid: DELL SAS 6/iR Integrated Workstations RAID Controller
- USB UHCI Controller
- USB EHCI Controller
- SATA AHCI Controller
- FireWire (IEEE P1394)
- Serial Port 16550A Compatible
- Parallel Port PS/2
- PS/2 Mouse & Keyboard Ports
- Power: Dell 1100W Switching Power Supply, D/PN 0G821T
Shipping Weight: 55 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 24 x 24 x 12 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California will be charged sales tax. Remote sales tax is also applicable if required by your state. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- We provide free return shipping.
- No restocking fees.
- Packaging materials must be kept in the event an insurance claim is required.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable based upon buyer’s remorse or compatibility issues.