This is for one used Supermicro SC813M Chassis ASUS P7F-M MB 1U Server Intel Core i5-760 @ 2.80GHz 16GB RAM No HDD.
- Includes one Supermicro SC813M Chassis ASUS P7F-M MB 1U Server Intel Core i5-760 @ 2.80GHz 16GB RAM No HDD as pictured above. Also includes a set of Supermicro rails and an AC power cord. No other parts or accessories are included.
- This item is in good working and in good cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks. Notably, it is missing its rear motherboard backplate. Please see photos as this is the actual unit that you will receive.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-760 @ 2.80GHz, Socket H1 (LGA1156)
- Chassis: Supermicro SuperChassis SC813M
- MB: ASUS P7F-M
- Chipset: Intel Q57 (IbexPeak DO)
- PCI: 2xPCI, 1xPCI Express x1, 1xPCI Express x8, 1xPCI Express x16
- Memory: 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 (DDR3-1333 / PC3-10600)
- HDD: No Hard Drives, 4 x 3.5″ SATA drive slots available, 4 empty drive caddies included
- Video: ASPEED AST1100
- Monitor: No Monitor
- Network: Intel 82574L Gigabit Network Connection
- USB – 2 Front, 2 Rear
- Serial Port 16550A Compatible – 1 Front, 1 Rear
- VGA Port
- PS/2 Mouse & Keyboard Ports
- Ethernet Ports x2
- Power: Ablecom SP302-1S Switching Power Supply 300W
MPN: SC813M P7F-M
Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 4 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California will be charged sales tax. Remote sales tax is also applicable if required by your state. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- We provide free return shipping.
- No restocking fees.
- Packaging materials must be kept in the event an insurance claim is required.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable based upon buyer’s remorse or compatibility issues.