This is for two (2) new open-box Server Technology PRO2 Smart POPS PDUs 208V 48-Outlets (each PDU has 35x C13 and 12x C19 outlets; total of 96 outlets) L15-30P Input: one master C2SG48CE-DCMFAM66 and one slave / link C2LG4 8CE-DCMFAM66 PDU. These Server Tech PDUs are smart metered PDUs with individual outlet power metering and monitoring capabilities.
- Includes two (2) Server Technology PRO2 Smart POPS PDUs one master C2SG48CE-DCMFAM66 and one slave / link C2LG4 8CE-DCMFAM66 PDU as pictured above. Also includes button mount hardware and a link cable. No other parts or accessories are included.
- These PDU’s are in new open-box condition.
- Input Voltage: 208 V
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Input Plug: NEMA L15-30P, 3-Phase
- Input Current: 30A (Derated to 24A)
- Input Power Capacity: 8.6 kW
- Output Connectors:
- (36) IEC 60320 C13, North American Rating: ≤ 12A @208V L-L (15A Peak)
- (12) IEC 60320 C19, North American Rating: ≤ 16A @208V L-L (20A Peak)
- Network Monitoring: Gain access to valuable data through connections including HTTP(S), SSH, Telnet, SNMP, (S)FTP, SMTP, Syslog, LDAP(S), RS-232 serial, and more.
- IP Access, Security & Communication: Web, SSH, Telnet, SNMPv2c & v3, RS-232 serial, 10/100 Base T-Ethernet, LDAP(S), TACACS+, RADIUS, DHCP, & SMTP/email.
- Input Current Monitoring: Exclusive Digital True RMS current monitoring is critical to preventing overloads in high-density computing environments. LED digital display on the CDU enclosure report the input current of the branch circuit.
- Per-Outlet Power Sensing (POPS): Meets ANSI C12.1 for billing-grade accuracy of Current per phase. POPS includes voltage, active power, apparent power, power factor, and energy.
- Auto-Flip Current Display: Easy-to-read LEDs display current per phase to help prevent overloads and simplify load balancing in high density cabinets.
- Branch Circuit Protection: This PDU meets the UL and IEC 60950-1 requirement for branch circuit protection through use of UL248 fuses.
- High Temperature Rating: This product has been tested and approved for safe and reliable operation in 60 °C data center environments.
- Branch Current Monitoring: PRO2 monitors current at each breaker branch and provides SNMP-based alerts and emails on high usage that risks a
- Power Pivot: The 90 degree rotatable power cord allows for standardized deployment at any facility no matter where power must be routed.
- Alternating-Phase Outlets: 3-phase power is wired in an alternating fashion per outlet for simplified load balancing, reduced cord lengths, and better airflow.
Manufacturer: Server Technology
MPN: C2SG48CE-DCMFAM66, C2LG4 8CE-DCMFAM66
Shipping Weight: 55 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 87 x 12 x 6 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California will be charged sales tax. Remote sales tax is also applicable if required by your state. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- We provide free return shipping.
- No restocking fees.
- Packaging materials must be kept in the event an insurance claim is required.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable based upon buyer’s remorse or compatibility issues.