This is for two (2) new open-box Server Tech PDU’s – one master and one slave/link PDU. Server Technology STV-4102C SEV-4102C Switched PDUs 208V 24-C13-Outlets L6-30P Input NOB. Includes a master and a slave/link PDU. Total outlets is forty-eight (48). These are full-featured PDU’s with power monitoring and remote outlet switching capabilities.
- Includes two (2) Server Technology STV-4102C SEV-4102C Switched PDUs 208V 24-C13-Outlets L6-30P Input NOB as pictured above. Also includes button mount hardware and / or mounting brackets and a link cable. No other parts or accessories are included.
- This item is in new open-box condition.
- Input Voltage: 208 V
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Input Plug: NEMA L6-30P
- Input Current: 30A (Derated to 24A)
- Input Power Capacity: 5 kW
- Output Connectors:
- (24) IEC 60320 C13, North American Rating: ≤ 12A @208V L-L (15A Peak)
- Outlet Control: Individual outlet remote on/off switching. Cycle power to individual outlets or groups of outlets to reboot servers. Or, power off unused receptacles.
- Network Monitoring: Gain access to valuable data through connections including HTTP(S), SSH, Telnet, SNMP, (S)FTP, SMTP, Syslog, LDAP(S), RS-232 serial, and more.
- Input Current Monitoring: Exclusive Digital True RMS current monitoring is critical to preventing overloads in high-density computing environments. LED digital display on the CDU enclosure report the input current of the branch circuit.
- Auto-Flip Current Display: Easy-to-read LEDs display current per phase to help prevent overloads and simplify load balancing in high density cabinets.
- Branch Circuit Protection: This PDU meets the UL and IEC 60950-1 requirement for branch circuit protection through use of UL248 fuses.
- High Temperature Rating: This product has been tested and approved for safe and reliable operation in 60 °C data center environments.
Manufacturer: Server Technology
MPN: STV-4102C, SEV-4102C
Shipping Weight: 36 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 75 x 8 x 5 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California will be charged sales tax. Remote sales tax is also applicable if required by your state. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- We provide free return shipping.
- No restocking fees.
- Packaging materials must be kept in the event an insurance claim is required.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable based upon buyer’s remorse or compatibility issues.