This is for one used Lenovo ThinkPad Pro Dock SD20F82751 Type 40A1 w/ 90W AC Adapter With Keys.
- Includes one Lenovo ThinkPad Pro Dock SD20F82751 Type 40A1 w/ 90W AC Adapter With Keys as pictured above. Includes the laptop docking station with keys and a 90W AC Power Adapter. No other parts or accessories are included, i.e. no video cables
- This item is in good working and in good cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects include light scratches or scuff marks.
- Compatible with:
- ThinkPad L440 and L540
- ThinkPad X240
- ThinkPad T540p
- ThinkPad T440 Integrated graphics models only (Discrete graphics models not compatible)
- ThinkPad T440p, and
- ThinkPad T440s Integrated graphics models only (Discrete graphics models not compatible).
- 3x USB 2.0, one supports always-on USB charging
- 3x USB 3.0
- 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, supports enterprise manageability
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2 (Exclusive use with DVI-D)
- 1x DVI-D (Exclusive use with DisplayPort)
- 1x VGA
- Driver-free, perfect video quality
- 1x Stereo/Mic Combo Audio Port
- Security lock hole
- Convenient eject button for one-step system removal
- Charges your ThinkPad with an included ThinkPad 90W AC Adapter
- Physical rear alignment for a perfect dock every time
Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 20 x 10 x 4 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California will be charged sales tax. Remote sales tax is also applicable if required by your state. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- We provide free return shipping.
- No restocking fees.
- Packaging materials must be kept in the event an insurance claim is required.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable based upon buyer’s remorse or compatibility issues.