This is one used Juniper Netscreen ISG 2000 GB2 I/O Module – 2-port mini GBIC-LX. MPN is NS-ISG-LX2. Transceivers are not included.
The Juniper Networks ISG 2000 is a purpose-built, high-performance security device designed to provide a flexible solution to medium and large enterprise central sites and service providers. The ISG 2000 security device integrates firewall, deep inspection (DI), virtual private network (VPN), and traffic management functionality in a low-profile, modular device. Built around a fourth-generation security ASIC, the GigaScreen3, which provides accelerated encryption algorithms, the ISG 2000 supports flexible interface configurations.
This item is a two port Mini-GBIC interface module for fiber-optic connections.
Manufacturer: Juniper Networks
Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
Estimated Shipping Dimensions: 12 X 10 X 8 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- This item will ship by buyer’s FedEx account to be provided by buyer.
Residents of California will be charged sales tax. Remote sales tax is also applicable if required by your state. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- We provide free return shipping.
- No restocking fees.
- Packaging materials must be kept for return approval in the event an insurance claim is required.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable based upon buyer’s remorse or compatibility issues.