This is for one used APC Smart-UPS RT 6000VA 4200W 208V 4-Outlet SURT6000RMXLT3U – New Batteries.
- Includes one APC Smart-UPS RT 6000VA 4200W 208V 4-Outlet SURT6000RMXLT3U – New Batteries as pictured above. Also includes a Network Management Card AP9619 and APC rack mount rails. No other parts or accessories are included.
- This item is in good working and in average cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks. Please see photos as this is the actual unit that you will receive.
- ONE YEAR LIMITED PRO-RATED BATTERY WARRANTY: We purchase Tempest batteries from BatterySpec. Our batteries are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use on a pro-rated basis. We will issue a refund credit at list prices toward the remaining usage for defective batteries. For example, if a battery is defective after 7 months time, you will be credited for 5/12th of the current market price for the battery.
- Output power capacity: 4.2kWatts / 6.0kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 4.2kWatts / 6.0kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 208V
- Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 208 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Topology: Double Conversion Online
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Output Connections: (2) NEMA L6-20R (Battery Backup), (2) NEMA L6-30R (Battery Backup)
- Bypass: Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 208V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA L6-30P
- Cord Length: 10ft (3.05meters)
- Input voltage range for main operations: 160 – 280V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 100 – 280V
- Number of Power Cords 1
- Efficiency at Full Load: 92.0 %
- Other Input Voltages: 240
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Included Battery Modules: 2
- Typical recharge time: 2.5hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: APCRBC140
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 – 5
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Extendable Run Time: 1
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 1056
- Runtime: 5.3 Minutes at 4200W (Full Load), 15.8 Minutes at 2100W (Half Load)
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): DB-9 RS-232, RJ-45 10/100 Base-T, Smart-Slot
- SmartSlot™ Cards: AP9619
- Control panel: LED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery : Overload and Bypass Indicators
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 555JJoules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 5.1inches (130MM, 13.0CM)
- Maximum Width: 17.0inches (432MM, 43.2CM)
- Maximum Depth: 26.0inches (660MM, 66.0CM)
- Rack Height: 3U
- Net Weight with batteries installed: 120.0lbs. (54.55KG)
Shipping Weight: 135 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 36 x 24 x 8 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California will be charged sales tax. Remote sales tax is also applicable if required by your state. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- We provide free return shipping.
- No restocking fees.
- Packaging materials must be kept in the event an insurance claim is required.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable based upon buyer’s remorse or compatibility issues.