Tripp-Lite SmartOnline UPS 2200VA 1600W 120V 7-Outlet SU2200RTXL2Ua w/ BATTERIES
This is for one used Tripp-Lite SmartOnline UPS 2200VA 1600W 120V 7-Outlet UPS SU2200RTXL2Ua WITH BATTERIES.
This is for one used Tripp-Lite SmartOnline UPS 2200VA 1600W 120V 7-Outlet UPS SU2200RTXL2Ua WITH BATTERIES. This UPS has been load tested and performs well.
- Includes one Tripp-Lite SmartOnline UPS 2200VA 1600W 120V 7-Outlet UPS SU2200RTXL2Ua WITH BATTERIES as pictured above. Also includes a compatible rail kit with rack ears. No other parts or accessories are included.
- This unit is in good working and in good cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks.
- SmartOnline high performance UPS system is ideal for critical voice, data, medical and industrial network applications
- True on-line, double-conversion UPS provides perfectly regulated sine wave output within 2% of 110/120V (user selectable) under all usage conditions
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time
- Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs
- Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard to solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Corrects line voltage conditions as low as 65V and as high as 150V back to selectable 110/120V (+/-2%) values
- Standard new internal battery set offers 14 min. runtime at half load (800W) and 4.5 min. at full load (1600W)
- Automatic restart after power outages that drain batteries and shutdown UPS immediately provide AC power to equipment when power returns
- Extended runtime available with optional BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite's External Battery Configuration Software
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Compact rackmount form factor installs using only 2 rack spaces (2U) with a maximum installed depth of only 19 inches
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial / contact-closure and slot for network management card options
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- HID compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via FREE download
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- NEMA 5-20P input plug; NEMA 5-15/20R & NEMA L5-20R output receptacles
- Integrated 2 bank switched PDU enables remote outlet management for load shedding or remote reboot of individual load banks (each bank has 3 outlets)
- Front panel LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level information
- Single line TEL/DSL or network ethernet line surge suppression
|Condition Notes||This unit is in good working and in good cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks.|
|UPC||Does Not Apply|
|Voltage Compatibility||110V, 115V, 120V|
|Surge Energy Capacity||480J|