This is for one used Tripp-Lite SmartOnline UPS 1000VA 800W 230V 6-Outlet UPS SUINT1000RTXL2UA WITH FRESH NEW BATTERIES. Features IEC-320 C13 power inlet, with C13 power outlets. This UPS has been load tested and performs well.
- Includes one Tripp-Lite SmartOnline UPS 1000VA 800W 230V 6-Outlet UPS SU1000RTXL2UA with NEW BATTERIES as pictured above. Also includes a generic rack mount shelf rail kit. No other parts or accessories are included.
- This unit is in good working and in good cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks.
- FRESH NEW BATTERIES: Batteries will be acquired and installed on the same or next weekday of your purchase so you will receive the freshest battery pack available.
- ONE YEAR LIMITED PRO-RATED BATTERY WARRANTY: We purchase Tempest batteries from BatterySpec. These batteries are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use on a pro-rated basis. We will issue a credit toward the replacement of the battery / batteries for the remaining usage. For example, if a battery is defective after 7 months time, you will be credited for 5/12th of the purchase price of the battery.
- True online, double conversion UPS provides pure sine wave AC output at all times
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time to battery
- Removes harmonic distortion, electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard-to-solve power problems
- Accepts input voltages between 130 and 275V (between 160 and 275V at loads over 70%), regulating output to 200/208/220/230/240V +/-2%
- 1500VA / 1200 watt power capacity with 6 IEC-320-C13 output receptacles
- IEC320-C14 input connection accepts a variety of detachable cordsets to match country or site-specific wall receptacles
- Standard internal battery set provides 12 minutes runtime at half load and 4.5 minutes runtime at full load
- Optional BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Highly efficient operation in optional Economy Mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs.
- Innovative design makes unit adaptable to rackmount, tower, or stacking applications
- Uses only 2 rack spaces (2U) in standard 19-inch rack
- Supports simultaneous communications via built-in USB port, DB9 serial port and slot for network management card options
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from Tripp-Lite
- Compatible with Tripp Lite’s WatchDog software
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Optional PDUBHV10 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface
- Single-line tel/DSL or Ethernet network surge suppression
- Integrated 2-bank switched PDU enables remote outlet management for load shedding or remote reboot of individual load banks (each bank has 3 outlets)
MPN / Model: SUINT1500RTXL2Ua
Estimated Shipping Weight: 55 lbs.
Estimated Shipping Dimensions: 24 x 22 x 8 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California, USA will be charged sales tax. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.
For return procedures, please see our return policy.