This is for one used Tripp Lite Internet Office 550VA 300W 120V 8-Outlet USB UPS INTERNET550U w/ BATTERY.
- Includes one Tripp Lite Internet Office 550VA 300W 120V 8-Outlet USB UPS INTERNET550U w/ BATTERY as pictured above. No other parts or accessories are included.
- This unit is in good working and in above-average cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks.
- Output Volt Amp Capacity (VA) 550
- Output Watt Capacity (Watts) 300
- Nominal Output Voltage(s) Supported 110V; 115V; 120V
- Nominal Voltage Details 115v nominal output in battery mode
- Frequency Compatibility 60 Hz
- Output Voltage Regulation (Battery Mode) +/- 5%
- Output Receptacles (8) 5-15R
- UPS Output Receptacles (Surge Suppression Only) 4 UPS outlets, 4 surge-only outlets
- Hot-Swap PDU options PDUB15 (2U / 8 5-15R outlets)
- Output AC Waveform (AC Mode) Sine wave
- Output AC Waveform (Battery Mode) PWM sine wave
- Rated input current (Maximum Load) 10A
- Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported 120V AC
- UPS Input Connection Type 5-15P; Right-Angled
- Input Circuit Breakers 10A
- UPS Input Cord Length (ft.) 6
- Recommended Electrical Service 15A 120V
- Input Phase Single-Phase
- Half Load Runtime (min.) 5.6 minutes (150w)
- DC System Voltage (VDC) 12
- Expandable Runtime No
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
- Switches Combination switch controls on/off power status and self-test operation
- Audible Alarm Audible alarm indicates power-failure and overload status
- LED Indicators 2 LEDs indicate power status and overload/check battery status
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
- UPS AC Suppression Joule Rating 420
- UPS AC Suppression Response Time Instantaneous
- UPS Dataline Suppression 1 line TEL/DSL (1 in / 1 out)
- EMI / RFI AC Noise Suppression Yes
- Installation Form Factors Supported with Included Accessories Tower; Ultra-compact desktop
- Primary Form Factor Desktop
- UPS Power Module Dimensions (hwd, in.) 3.1 x 5.7 x 10.8
- UPS Power Module Weight (lbs.) 5
- UPS Power Module Weight (kg) 2.27
- UPS Housing Material ABS
- Primary UPS Height (mm) 79
- Primary UPS Width (mm) 145
- Primary UPS Depth (mm) 274
- Operating Temperature Range +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit / 0 to +40 degrees Celsius
- Storage Temperature Range +5 to +122 degrees Fahrenheit / -15 to +50 degrees Celsius
- Relative Humidity 0 to 95%, non-condensing
- AC Mode BTU / Hr. (Full Load) 14
- Battery Mode BTU / Hr. (Full Load) 210
- AC Mode Efficiency Rating (100% Load) 99%
- Communications Interface USB (HID enabled)
- PowerAlert Software For local monitoring via the UPS’s built-in USB port, download PowerAlert Local software at http://www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Communications Cable RJ to USB interface cable included
- WatchDog Compatibility Supports Watchdog application, OS and hard-reboot restart options for remote applications
- Network UPS Tools Compatibility NUT compatible.
LINE / BATTERY TRANSFER
- Transfer Time 4 milliseconds (AC to battery mode) / 2 milliseconds (battery mode to AC)
- Low Voltage Transfer to Battery Power (Setpoint) 99
- High Voltage Transfer to Battery Power (Setpoint) 139
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
MPN / Model: INTERNET550U
Estimated Shipping Weight: 12 lbs.
Estimated Shipping Dimensions: 16 x 12 x 8 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California, USA will be charged sales tax. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.