This is for two used Server Technology Switched PDUs – one Master and one Link Cabinet Distribution Units, P/N’s CW-V1B325 & CX-V1B325. These are 120V 30A (derated to 24A) PDU’s with twenty-four (24) NEMA 5-20R outlets per PDU – 48 total outlets.
- Includes one Master and one Link Cabinet Distribution Unit as pictured above. No other parts or accessories are included, i.e. no temperature probes or no link cable.
- These items are in good working and in good cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects may include light scratches and scuff marks. Please see photos as these are the actual units that you will receive.
- Network Monitoring: Gain access to valuable data through connections including HTTP(S), SSH, Telnet, SNMP, (S)FTP, SMTP, Syslog, LDAP(S), RS-232 serial, and more.
- Temperature / Humidity Monitoring: Master and Link units each support two external 10′ (3m) T/H probes. Receive SNMP-based alerts and email notifications.
- Auto-Flip Current Display: Easy-to-read LEDs display current per phase to help prevent overloads and simplify load balancing in high density cabinets.
- Per-Inlet Power Sensing: Meets ANSI C12.1 for billing-grade accuracy of Current per phase. PIPS includes voltage, active power, apparent power, power factor, and energy.
- Branch Circuit Protection: This PDU meets the UL and IEC 60950-1 requirement for branch circuit protection through use of UL489 rated magnetic-hydraulic circuit breakers or UL248 fuses.
- Outlet Control: On Switched rack PDUs, cycle power to individual outlets or groups of outlets to reboot servers. Or, power off unused receptacles.
- Flexible Mounting: Includes standard button mounts along with provisions for custom mounting brackets (contact Server Technology for details).
- Color Identification: Choose from six colors to designate circuits for rack PDUs in the data center. Color options include Blue, Red, Green, White, Yellow, and Black.
- Input Voltage (V): 120
- Input Plug: NEMA L5-30P
- Input Current (A): 30
- Input Current Rated (A): 24
- Input Power Capacity (kW): 2.8
Connect or Rating: (24) x NEMA 5-20R North American Rating: ≤ 16A @120V L-N (20A Peak)
Branch Circuit Protection
(2) 20A Fuses, two (2) branch with tool-less retraction, meets UL 60950-1 requirements (Bussmann SC-20 fuses), 100 kA Interrupt Rating
Dimensions: 65.5in tall x 1.75in wide x 2.25in deep [1664mm x 45mm x 58mm]
Manufacturer: Server Technology
MPN: CW-24V1B325 & CX-24V1B325
Shipping Weight: 35 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 72 x 6 x 6 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California, USA will be charged sales tax. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.