This is for one used Server Tech Technology Smart PDU 208V 60A (3) C13 & (12) C19 Outlets CS-15HYY454C3-013.
- Includes one Server Tech Technology Smart PDU 208V 60A (3) C13 & (12) C19 Outlets CS-15HYY454C3-013] as pictured above. No other parts or accessories are included.
- This item is in excellent working and in excellent cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects may include light scratches and scuff marks. Please see photos as this is the actual unit that you will receive.
Input Power Capacity (kW):17.3Input Plug Type:208V Wye 60A IEC 60309 3P+N+G 9HrInput Current (A):60Input Current Rated (A):48Input Nominal Voltage (V):208Input Phase:3-Phase Wye (L-L)Input Cord Location:HorizontalOutlet Form Factor:ConventionalTotal Outlets:15IEC C13 Count:3
The Server Technology Smart PDU provides local LED input current monitoring to determine safe levels of loading on a per phase basis while installing equipment into the rack/cabinet. The integral PIPS technology provides accurate measurement of current (billing-grade), voltage, active power, apparent power, power factor, crest factor, and accumulated energy at the input source. These power data points, along with temperature and humidity measurements (provided via optional probes), are accessible through the built-in Web and CLI interfaces as well as through SNMP. This Smart “Master” PDU can be connected to a Smart “Link” PDU to extend the network access to a redundant or secondary power feed.
- Network Monitoring: Gain access to valuable data through connections including HTTP(S), SSH, Telnet, SNMP, (S)FTP, SMTP, Syslog, LDAP(S), RS-232 serial, and more. Including temperature and humidity monitoring capability.
- LED Current Display: Easy-to-read LEDs display current per phase to help prevent overloads and simplify three-phase load balancing in high densit
- PIPS (Per-Inlet Power Sensing): Meets ANSI C12.1 for billing-grade accuracy of Current per phase. PIPS includes voltage, active power, apparent power, power factor, and energy.
- Outlet Control: Cycle power to individual outlets or groups of outlets to reboot servers. Or, power off unused receptacles.
Manufacturer: Server Technology
Shipping Weight: 29 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 21 x 16 x 9 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California, USA will be charged sales tax. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.