This is for one used Server Tech Technology PRO2 Switched POPS 200-240V 30A 30-Outlet PDU STV-6501C.
- Includes one Server Tech Technology PRO2 Switched POPS 200-240V 30A 30-Outlet PDU STV-6501C as pictured above. No other parts or accessories are included.
- This item is in good working and in good cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks.
- Network Monitoring: Gain access to valuable data through connections including HTTP(S), SSH, Telnet, SNMP, (S)FTP, SMTP, Syslog, LDAP(S), RS-232 serial, and more.
- Star Multi-Linking: Provides the ability to link up to four power circuits using one IP address. Primary link provides backup power to network card.
- Temperature / Humidity Monitoring: Master and Link units each support two external 10′ (3m) T/H probes. Receive SNMP-based alerts and email notifications.
- Hot-Swap Network Card: Network access is ensured when power is lost to the Master unit with backup power provided by the primary link unit.
- Auto-Flip Current Display: Easy-to-read LEDs display current per phase to help prevent overloads and simplify load balancing in high density cabinets.
- Per-Outlet Power Sensing: Meets ANSI C12.1 for billing-grade accuracy of Current per phase. POPS includes voltage, active power, apparent power, power factor, and energy.
- Per-Inlet Power Sensing: Meets ANSI C12.1 for billing-grade accuracy of Current per phase. PIPS includes voltage, active power, apparent power, power factor, and energy.
- Power Pivot: The 90 degree rotatable power cord allows for standardized deployment at any facility no matter where power must be routed.
- Branch Current Monitoring: PRO2 monitors current at each breaker branch and provides SNMP-based alerts and emails on high usage that risks a tripped circuit.
- Outlet Control: On Switched rack PDUs, cycle power to individual outlets or groups of outlets to reboot servers. Or, power off unused receptacles.
- High Temperature Rating: This product has been tested and approved for safe and reliable operation in 60 °C data center environments.
- Flexible Mounting: Includes standard button mounts along with provisions for custom mounting brackets (contact Server Technology for details).
- Input Voltage (V): 208
- Input Plug: NEMA L6-30P
- Input Current (A): 30
- Input Current Rated (A): 24
- Input Power Capacity (kW): 5.0
Connect or Rating
- (24) x IEC 60320/C13 North American Rating: ≤ 12A @208V L-L (15A Peak)
- (6) x IEC 60320/C19 North American Rating: ≤ 16A @208V L-L (20A Peak)
Branch Circuit Protection
UL489 Compliant 2-pole, 20A trip circuit breakers, two (2) branch, rating: ≤ 16A, 5 kAIC Interrupt Rating
Dimensions: 69.0in tall x 2.2in wide x 2.25in deep [1753mm x 56mm x 58mm]
Manufacturer: Server Technology
Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 73 x 6 x 6 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California, USA will be charged sales tax. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.