This is for two Server Technology PDU’s. Includes one used Master Server Technology Sentry CDU (Cabinet Distribution Unit) / PDU 240V 30A Switched POPS 24-Outlet with one used Expansion CDU / PDU 240V 30A Switched POPS 24-Outlet CWG-24V PN’s CWG-24VDE311A1 and CXG-24VDE311A1.
- Includes two PDU’s as pictured above:
- (1) Server Technology Sentry CDU / PDU 240V Switched POPS (6x) C19 (18x) C13 = 24-Outlets, NEMA L15-30P, 30A Input P/N CWG-24VDE311A1 and
- (1) Server Technology Sentry CDU / PDU 240V Switched POPS (6x) C19 (18x) C13 = 24-Outlets, NEMA L15-30P, 30A Input P/N CXG-24VDE311A1.
- No other parts or accessories are included.
- These items are in good working and in above-average cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks.
- Network Monitoring: Gain access to valuable data through connections including HTTP(S), SSH, Telnet, SNMP, (S)FTP, SMTP, Syslog, LDAP(S), RS-232 serial, and more.
- Linkable Expansion: Connect an Expansion rack PDU to a Master rack PDU for power monitoring of separate power circuits from a single IP address.
- Temperature / Humidity Monitoring: Master and Link (on select products) units each support two external 10′ (3m) T/H probes (Not included). Receive SNMP-based alerts and email notifications.
- Auto-Flip Current Display: Easy-to-read LEDs display current per phase to help prevent overloads and simplify three-phase load balancing in high-density cabinets.
- POPS (Per-Outlet Power Sensing): Meets ANSI C12.1 for billing-grade accuracy of Current per phase. POPS includes voltage, active power, apparent power, power factor, and energy.
- Branch Circuit Protection: This rack PDU meets the UL and IEC 60950-1 requirement for branch circuit protection through use of UL489 rated magnetic-hydraulic circuit breakers or UL248 fuses.
Manufacturer: Server Technology
MPN: CWG-24VDE311A1, CXG-24VDE311A1
Shipping Weight: 42 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 75 x 6 x 6 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.