This is for one used Dell PDU Basic Rack Power Distribution Unit G789N DELL6120 w/ Vertical Mount Bracket.
- Includes one Dell PDU Basic Rack Power Distribution Unit G789N DELL6120 w/ Vertical Mount Bracket as pictured above. No other parts or accessories are included, i.e. no AC power cord.
- This unit is in good working and good cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks. Please see photos as this is the actual unit that you will receive.
- Input connection IEC-320 C20 inlet
- Acceptable input voltage 100–240 VAC ± 10% (UL(C-UL)/PSE) 200–240 VAC +6% to -10% (International)
- Maximum input current (phase) 16 A (UL(C-UL) derated/International) 20 A (PSE)
- Input frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage 100–240 VAC ± 10% (UL(C-UL)/PSE) 200–240 VAC +6% to -10% (International)
- Output connections (7) C13 and (2) C19
- Maximum output current (outlet) C19; 16 A, C13; 12 A (UL(C-UL) derated) C19; 20 A, C13; 15 A (PSE) C19; 16 A, C13; 10 A (International)
- Maximum output current (phase) 16 A (UL(C-UL) derated/International) 20 A (PSE)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 38.81 x 4.36 x 9.29 cm (15.28 x 1.72 x 3.66 in)
- Weight 1.56 kg (3.43 lb)
MPN: G789N, DELL6120
Estimated Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
Estimated Shipping Dimensions: 20 X 10 X 4 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California, USA will be charged sales tax. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.
For return procedures, please see our return policy.