This is for one used APC Smart-UPS XL Modular 3000VA 2850W 120V 8-Outlet 2U UPS SUM3000RMXL2U with NO BATTERIES. This UPS has been tested under load and performs well. Includes an APC 9619 network management card with environmental monitoring and a generic rail kit. Also includes one battery cartridge with internal wiring. If you don’t mind the cosmetics, this is a good deal for an enterprise-level UPS system.
- Includes one APC Smart-UPS XL Modular 3000VA 2850W 120V 8-Outlet 2U UPS SUM3000RMXL2U as pictured above. No other parts or accessories are included except as noted above.
- NO BATTERIES: This UPS requires eight (8) 12V 5Ah batteries for normal operations (not included).
- This item is in good working and in above-average cosmetic condition. Notably, there is no front cover / bezel / control panel. UPS functions are performed through its network management card. Cosmetic defects include lots of light scratches and scuff marks.
- Output power capacity2.85 KWatts / 3.0 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts)2.85 KWatts / 3.0 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage120V
- Efficiency at Full Load95.0 %
- TopologyLine Interactive
- Maximum Output Current24
- Output Connections(6) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup) (2) NEMA 5-20R (Battery Backup)
- BypassInternal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)
- Nominal Input Voltage120V
- Input frequency50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input ConnectionsNEMA L5-30P
- Cord Length10ft ( 3,05meters )
- Input voltage range for main operations82 – 147V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation75 – 154V
- Number of Power Cords1
- Efficiency at Full Load95.0 %
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery typeVRLA
- Typical recharge time3hour(s)
- Replacement BatteryRBC43
- Expected Battery Life (years)3 – 5
- RBC Quantity1
- Extendable Run Time1
- Extended Run OptionsYes
- Runtime3.5 Minutes at 2850W (Full Load), 11.9 Minutes at 1425W (Half Load)
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s)DB-9 RS-232 , RJ-45 10/100 Base-T , USB
- Installed SmartSlot™ CardsAP9619
- Control panelLED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery : Overload and Bypass Indicators
- Audible AlarmAlarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
- Emergency Power Off (EPO)Optional
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating540Joules
- FilteringFull time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height3.4inches ( 86mm , 8.6CM )
- Maximum Width17.0inches ( 432mm , 43.2CM )
- Maximum Depth26.7inches ( 678mm , 67.8CM )
- Rack Height2U
- Net Weight with Batteries103.0lbs. ( 46.82KG )
Shipping Weight: 88 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 36 x 24 x 7 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California, USA will be charged sales tax. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.