This is for one used APC Smart-UPS RT 8000VA 6400W 208V 5-Outlet UPS SURT8000RMXLT6U [NEW BATTERIES].
- Includes one APC Smart-UPS RT 8000VA 6400W 208V 5-Outlet UPS SURT8000RMXLT6U [NEW BATTERIES] as pictured above. Also includes an APC rail kit and an APC Network Management Card AP9619. No other parts or accessories are included.
- This item is in good working and in very good cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks. Please see photos as this is the actual unit that you will receive.
- FRESH NEW BATTERIES: Batteries will be acquired and installed on the same or next weekday of your purchase so you will receive the freshest battery pack available.
- ONE YEAR LIMITED PRO-RATED BATTERY WARRANTY: We purchase Tempest batteries from BatterySpec. Our batteries are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use on a pro-rated basis. We will issue a credit toward the replacement of the battery / batteries for the remaining usage. For example, if a battery is defective after 7 months time, you will be credited for 5/12th of the purchase price of the battery.
- Output power capacity6.4 KWatts / 8.0 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts)6.4 KWatts / 8.0 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage208V
- Output Voltage NoteConfigurable for 208 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Efficiency at Full Load93.0 %
- Output Voltage DistortionLess than 3%
- Output Frequency (sync to mains)50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1
- Other Output Voltages240
- Load Crest Factor3 : 1
- TopologyDouble Conversion Online
- Waveform typeSine wave
- Output Connections(2) NEMA L6-30R (Battery Backup), (1) Hard Wire 3-wire (2PH + G) (Battery Backup), (2) NEMA L6-20R (Battery Backup)
- BypassInternal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)
- Nominal Input Voltage208V
- Input frequency50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input ConnectionsHard Wire 3-wire (2PH + G)
- Input voltage range for main operations160 – 280V
- Efficiency at Full Load93.0 %
- Input Total Harmonic DistortionLess than 7% for full load
- Other Input Voltages240
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery typeMaintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Included Battery Modules4
- Typical recharge time2.2hour(s)
- Expected Battery Life (years)3 – 5
- RBC Quantity2
- Extendable Run Time1
- Runtime17.1 Minutes @ 3200W (Half Load), 6 Minutes @ 6400W (Full Load)
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s)DB-9 RS-232 , RJ-45 10/100 Base-T , Smart-Slot
- SmartSlot™ CardAP9619
- Control panelLED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery : Overload and Bypass Indicators
- Audible AlarmAlarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Emergency Power Off (EPO)Yes
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating1265JJoules
- FilteringFull time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height10.35inches ( 263mm , 26.3CM )
- Maximum Width17.0inches ( 432mm , 43.2CM )
- Maximum Depth28.98inches ( 736mm , 73.6CM )
- Rack Height6U
- Net Weight244.0lbs. ( 110.91KG )
- Shipping weight284.0lbs. ( 129.09KG )
Shipping Weight: 284 lbs.
Estimated Shipping Dimensions: 40 x 24 x 18 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- This item requires freight shipping. You are encouraged to contact us for freight service quotes before placing an order. We also provide freight collect or 3rd party freight services.
Residents of California, USA will be charged sales tax. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.