This is for one used APC Smart-UPS RT 1500VA 1050W 120V 6-Outlet UPS SURTA1500RMXL2U [NEW BATTERIES]. Includes new replacement batteries.
This is an APC high density, double-conversion on-line power protection UPS with scalable runtime. It has been tested under load and found in good working condition.
- Includes one used APC Smart-UPS RT 1500VA 1050W 120V 6-Outlet UPS SURTA1500RMXL2U with NEW REPLACEMENT BATTERIES as pictured above.
- This UPS is in good working and in good cosmetic condition except as follows. Notably, there is no front cover nor a battery slot cover. The front cover is purely cosmetic. However, the battery slot cover keeps the battery in place. Other cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks.
- FRESH NEW BATTERIES: Batteries will be acquired and installed on the same or next weekday of your purchase so you will receive the freshest battery pack available.
- ONE YEAR LIMITED PRO-RATED BATTERY WARRANTY: We purchase Tempest batteries from BatterySpec. Our batteries are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use on a pro-rated basis. We will issue a credit toward the replacement of the battery / batteries for the remaining usage. For example, if a battery is defective after 7 months time, you will be credited for 5/12th of the purchase price of the battery.
- Output power capacity1.05 KWatts / 1.5 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts)1.05 KWatts / 1.5 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage120V
- Output Voltage DistortionLess than 3%
- Output Frequency (sync to mains)50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1
- Load Crest Factor3 : 1
- TopologyDouble Conversion Online
- Waveform typeSine wave
- Output Connections(6) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
- BypassBuilt-in Bypass
- Nominal Input Voltage120V
- Input frequency50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input ConnectionsNEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length6ft ( 1.83meters )
- Input voltage range for main operations90 – 150V
- Number of Power Cords1
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery typeMaintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Included Battery Modules1
- Typical recharge time3hour(s)
- Replacement BatteryRBC57
- Expected Battery Life (years)3 – 5
- RBC Quantity1
- Extendable Run Time1
- Runtime11.7 min @ 1050W (Full Load), 27.8 min @ 525W
- Efficiency (Load% – Efficiency%)(25%-81.8%) (50%-87.5%) (75%-89.4%) (100%-90.2%)
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s)DB-9 RS-232 , Smart-Slot , USB
- Control panelLED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery : Overload and Bypass Indicators
- Audible AlarmAlarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Emergency Power Off (EPO)Yes
- Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity1
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating540Joules
- Maximum Height3.35inches ( 85mm , 8.5CM )
- Maximum Width17.0inches ( 432mm , 43.2CM )
- Maximum Depth22.0inches ( 559mm , 55.9CM )
- Rack Height2U
- Net Weight60.5lbs. ( 27.5KG )
Shipping Weight: 70 lbs.
Estimated Shipping Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 9 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California, USA will be charged sales tax. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.
For return procedures, please see our return policy.