This is for one used APC Smart-UPS 3000VA 2700W 120V 11-Outlet UPS SUA3000RMXL3U – No Batteries. This UPS has been tested under load and performs well. Includes an APC AP9617 network management card and a generic rail kit. Also includes one battery cartridge with internal wiring.
- Includes as pictured above:
- One (1) APC Smart-UPS 3000VA 2700W 120V 11-Outlet UPS SUA3000RMXL3U,
- One (1) APC AP9617 network management card,
- One (1) Battery cartridge with internal wiring, and
- One (1) generic rack mount kit (not pictured). No other parts or accessories are included except as noted above.
- NO BATTERIES: This UPS requires eight (8) 12V 7.5Ah batteries for normal operations (not included).
- This item is in good working and in average cosmetic condition. Cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks. This UPS has been load tested and found in good working order. Notably, it is missing its front cover and there a heavy scratch / gouge on the left side of the chassis.
- Output power capacity2.7 KWatts / 3.0 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts)2.7 KWatts / 3.0 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage120V
- Output Voltage DistortionLess than 5% at full load
- Output Frequency (sync to mains)47 – 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal, 57 – 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominal
- TopologyLine Interactive
- Waveform typeSine wave
- Maximum Output Current15
- Output Connections(2) NEMA 5-20R (Battery Backup)(9) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time2-4 ms
- Nominal Input Voltage120V
- Input frequency50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input ConnectionsNEMA L5-30P
- Cord Length8ft ( 2.44meters )
- Input voltage range for main operations82 – 144V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation75 – 154V
- Number of Power Cords1
- Transfer Time2-4 ms
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery typeMaintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Typical recharge time3hour(s)
- Expected Battery Life (years)3 – 5
- RBC Quantity1
- Extendable Run Time1
- Runtime5.4 Minutes at 2700W (Full Load), 15 Minutes at 1350W (Half Load)
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s)DB-9 RS-232 , SmartSlot
- Control panelLED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery : and Overload Indicators
- Audible AlarmAlarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
- Emergency Power Off (EPO)Optional
- Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity1
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating880Joules
- Data Line Protection–
- FilteringFull time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height5.25inches ( 133mm , 13.3CM )
- Maximum Width19.0inches ( 483mm , 48.3CM )
- Maximum Depth26.0inches ( 660mm , 66.0CM )
- Rack Height3U
Shipping Weight: 113 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 36 x 24 x 9 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California, USA will be charged sales tax. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.