This is for one used APC Smart-UPS 3000 VA 2700W 120V 8-Outlet 2U UPS SUA3000RM2U w/ New Batteries & an APC AP9619 Network Management Card.
- Includes one APC Smart-UPS 3000 VA 2700W 120V 8-Outlet 2U UPS SUA3000RM2U as pictured above. Also includes New Batteries and an APC AP9619 Network Management Card. No other parts or accessories are included except as mentioned above.
- This item is in good working and in good cosmetic condition. It has been tested under load and works great. Cosmetic defects include light scratches and scuff marks.
- FRESH NEW BATTERIES: Batteries will be acquired and installed on the same or next weekday of your purchase so you will receive the freshest battery pack available.
- ONE YEAR LIMITED PRO-RATED BATTERY WARRANTY: We purchase Tempest batteries from BatterySpec. Our batteries are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use on a pro-rated basis. We will issue a credit toward the replacement of the battery / batteries for the remaining usage. For example, if a battery is defective after 7 months time, you will be credited for 5/12th of the purchase price of the battery.
- Output power capacity: 2700 Watts / 3000 VA
- Max Configurable Power: 2700 Watts / 3000 VA
- Nominal output voltage: 120V
- Crest Factor: up to 5 : 1
- Waveform type: Sinewave
- Output Connections: 6 NEMA 5-15R, 2 NEMA 5-20R Outlets
- Nominal input voltage: 120V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connection Type: NEMA L5-30P
- Input voltage range for main operations: 82 – 144 V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 75 – 154 V
Batteries and Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte – leakproof
- Replacement battery cartridge: RBC43
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Typical backup time at half load: 11.3 minutes (1350 Watts)
- Typical backup time at full load: 3 minutes (2700 Watts)
Communications and Management
- Interface ports: DB-9 RS-232, SmartSlot RJ-45, USB
- LED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line, On Battery, Replace Battery, and Overload Indicators
- Audible alarm
- Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, configurable delays
- Emergency Power Off (EPO)
- Surge energy rating: 480 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering, 0.3% IEEE surge let-through, zero clamping response time, meets UL 1449
- Maximum height: 3.50 inches (89 mm)
- Maximum width: 19 inches (483 mm)
- Maximum depth: 26 inches (660 mm)
- Cord Length: 8′
- Rack Height: 2U
- Net weight: 96.00 lbs. (44 kg)
Shipping Weight: 105 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 36 x 24 x 7 Inches
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment.
- Free shipping items may be sent by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Residents of California, USA will be charged sales tax. International buyers are responsible for all VAT taxes, import fees and duties.
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Returns and exchanges are allowed for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your order.